iPhone 13. Your new superpower.
iPhone 13. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
- 15.4 cm (6.1-inch) Super Retina XDR display
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.40 centimetres (6.06 inches) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/in/batteries for more information.
- iPhone 13 is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all regions
- Accessories are sold separately.